The Avenue Pub, The Open Bottle, Brown Iron Brewhouse and Salud Beer Shop also winners
It's not an easy feat deciding what you want when going out for a beer at one of these 10 bars, nominated by a panel of beer experts and voted as the best in the U.S. by 10Best readers. Each offers a stellar selection of draft and bottled beers, many with a focus on regional or Belgian selections. Pair that with a relaxed atmosphere and knowledgable bar staff ready to help any guest become a beer junkie, and you've got a recipe for a great beer bar.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Bar are as follows:
- Bulls Head Public House - Lititz, Penn.
- The Avenue Pub - New Orleans
- The Open Bottle - Tinley Park, Ill.
- Brown Iron Brewhouse - Washington, Mich.
- Salud Beer Shop - Charlotte
- The Birch - Norfolk, Va.
- HopCat - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- The Crafty Fox Ale House - San Francisco
- Belmont Station - Portland, Ore.
- Gold Star Beer Counter - Brooklyn, N.Y.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Mike Arra (Bon Beer Voyage), Julia Herz (CraftBeer.com Beer & Food Course), Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the North American beer scene.
Congratulations to all these winning beer bars!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo