It's not an easy feat deciding what you want when going out for a beer at one of these 10 bars, nominated by a panel of beer experts and voted as the best in the U.S. by our readers. Each offers a stellar selection of draft and bottled beers, many with a focus on regional or Belgian selections. Pair that with a relaxed atmosphere and knowledgable bar staff ready to help any guest become a beer junkie, and you've got a recipe for a great beer bar.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Bar are as follows:
- Salud Beer Shop - Charlotte
- Max's Taphouse - Baltimore
- HopCat - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Hopleaf Bar - Chicago
- Novare Res Bier Café - Portland, Maine
- As Is - New York
- Belmont Station - Portland, Ore.
- The Avenue Pub - New Orleans
- Monk's Café - Philadelphia
- The Brass Tap - Vineland, N.J.
A panel of experts (listed below) partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning beer bars!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo