Beer festivals not only offer attendees the chance to sample numerous brews – sometimes even rare and one-off pours – these events also allow beer fans to dialog with their favorite brewmasters, sample paired foods and learn about a host of topics related to beer and brewing.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Festival are as follows:
- Great American Beer Festival - Denver
- Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival - Atlantic City
- Brewmasters Craft Beer Festival - Galveston, Texas
- Oregon Brewers Festival - Portland, Ore.
- Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Tailspin Ale Fest - Louisville
- Big Beers, Belgians & Barleywines Festival - Breckenridge, Colo.
- Dark Lord Day - Munster, Ind.
- Philly Craft Beer Festival - Philadelphia
- Belgium Comes to Cooperstown - Cooperstown, N.Y.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Ruth Berman (Bon Beer Voyage), Julia Herz (Brewers Association), Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton (AleSharpton.com) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience in the American beer industry.
Congratulations to all these beer-centric and totally travel-worthy festivals.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo