Beer festivals not only offer attendees the chance to sample numerous brews – sometimes even rare and one-off pours – these events also allow beer fans to dialog with their favorite brewmasters, sample paired foods and learn about a host of topics related to beer and brewing.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Festival are as follows:
- Great American Beer Festival - Denver
- Great Taste of the Midwest - Madison, Wis.
- Atlantic City Beer & Music Festival - Atlantic City
- The Festival - Location Varies
- TAP New York Craft Beer and Food Festival - Hunter Mountain, N.Y.
- Michigan Summer Beer Festival - Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Tailspin Ale Fest - Louisville
- Firestone Walker Invitational Beer Fest - Paso Robles, Calif.
- Big Beers, Belgians & Barleywines Festival - Breckenridge, Colo.
- Dark Lord Day - Munster, Ind.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Ruth Berman (Bon Beer Voyage), Julia Herz (CraftBeer.com Beer & Food Course), Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the North American beer scene.
Congratulations to all these winning beer festivals!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo