Beer festivals not only offer attendees the chance to sample numerous brews – sometimes even rare and one-off pours – these events also allow beer fans to get to know their favorite brewmasters, sample paired foods, and learn all about beer and brewing.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Festival are as follows:
- Suwanee Beer Fest - Suwanee, Georgia
- Great Taste of the Midwest - Madison, Wisconsin
- Barrel & Flow Fest - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Brewgaloo - Raleigh, North Carolina
- Great American Beer Festival - Denver, Colorado
- Bridge Blast - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Brownie Bash - Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Festival of Wood & Barrel-Aged Beer - Chicago, Illinois
- All Star Craft Beer, Wine, and Cocktail Festival - Multiple Cities
- Strong Beer Festival - Atlanta, Georgia
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning festivals!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo