Voodoo Ranger IPA wins second place
Oftentimes our first impressions of a new beer, chosen out of the myriad options now available at just about any grocer or bottle shop, come from the branding. A good beer label stands out from the crowd, piques our curiosity and represents the beer contained behind the label. We asked a panel of beer experts to nominate 20 of their favorite labels, and then we turned it over to our readers to vote for their favorites. The results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Label are as follows:
- Captain Banana Unfiltered Wheat Beer - Three Heads Brewing
- Voodoo Ranger IPA - New Belgium Brewing Company
- Lily Flagg Milk Stout - Straight to Ale
- Saber Tooth Tiger - Rhinegeist
- Devil's Chair IPA - Red Cypress Brewery
- Downtown Brown - Lost Coast Brewery
- Dogzilla Black IPA - Laughing Dog Brewing
- Destination Moon - Hop Butcher For The World
- Foeder Brett Saison - Hi-Wire Brewing
- 1916 Shore Shiver IPA - Forgotten Boardwalk
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton (AleSharpton.com) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience in the American beer industry.
Congratulations to all these crazy creative breweries for their winning labels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo