Oftentimes our first impressions of a new beer, chosen out of the myriad options now available at just about any grocer or bottle shop, come from the branding. A good beer label stands out from the crowd, piques our curiosity and represents the beer contained behind the label.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Label are as follows:
- Space Lettuce - Monday Night Brewing
- Manic Pixie Dream Beer #1 - Second Self Beer Company
- Wake-n-Bake - Terrapin Beer Company
- Hopsynth - Upland Brewing Co.
- Nosferatu Imperial Red Ale - Great Lakes Brewing Company
- Supercollider - Brouwerij West
- Two-Flat - Hop Butcher For The World
- Tropicalisima - Creature Comforts Brewing Co.
- Splinter Cat IPA - Big Axe Brewing Company
- Butterfly Flashmob - Solemn Oath Brewery
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the North American beer scene.
Congratulations to all these winning brewpubs!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo