Heady Topper wins Best Beer Label title
Alchemist Beer offering voted best by our readers
Oftentimes our first impressions of a new beer, chosen out of the myriad options now available at just about any grocer or bottle shop, come from the branding. A good beer label stands out from the crowd, piques our curiosity and represents the beer contained behind the label.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Beer Label are as follows:
- Heady Topper - Alchemist Beer
- This Is Not My Beautiful Beer - Fat Orange Cat Brew Co.
- Sun Juice - Stony Creek Brewery
- Porkslap Pale Ale - Butternuts Beer & Ale
- Alligator - Brouwerij West
- Double Stack - Great Notion Brewing
- Peanut Butter Porter - Back Forty Beer Co.
- Local Rocker - Magic Hat Brewing Company
- Glycerin - Hudson Valley Brewery
- Figaro - Old Town Brewing
A panel of experts (listed below) partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning breweries and artists.