The bison has long been an important food source for the people of the American plains. It's also the state mammal of Wyoming. With this in mind, it should come as no surprise that the state is famous for its steakhouses, but not just because of the beef served. Hungry travelers will often find game meats, like elk and bison on menus across the state, often in burger form.
10Best and Sandwich America set out to find the best bison burger in Wyoming, and to do so, 10Best editors joined forces with a local food writer, the National Bison Association and The Food Channel to nominate 20 worthy burger joints across the state. For the past four weeks, our readers have been voting daily for their favorites, and the results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Bison Burger in Wyoming are as follows:
- The Senator's Steakhouse - Cheyenne
- Roxie's on Grand - Laramie
- Cavalryman Steakhouse - Laramie
- Proud Cut Saloon & Steakhouse - Cody
- Buffalo Jump Saloon & Steakhouse - Beulah
- Snake River Brewing - Jackson
- 2 Doors Down - Cheyenne
- Spur Restaurant & Bar - Jackson
- Cowfish - Lander
- Steamboat's Steak & Smokehouse - Cheyenne
Congratulations to all our winning bison burger restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo