Best Brewery Tour: New Belgium Brewing Company
Fort Collins and Asheville brewer wins for second straight year
The only thing better than sipping a pint of your favorite brew is getting a behind-the-scenes look at where it's made. We asked a panel of beer experts to nominate their favorite brewery tours in the United States, then turned it over to our readers to pick a winner.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brewery Tour are as follows:
- New Belgium Brewing Company - Fort Collins, Colo. & Asheville, N.C.
- Bell's Brewery - Comstock, Mich.
- Boulevard Brewing Company - Kansas City, Mo.
- Tröegs Independent Brewing - Hershey, Penn.
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery - Milton, Del.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. - Chico, Calif. & Mills River, N.C.
- Port City Brewing - Alexandria, Va.
- Allagash Brewing Company - Portland, Maine
- Sam Adams - Boston
- Lagunitas Brewing Company - Petaluma, Calif.
A panel of experts (listed below) partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning breweries!