Titletown Brewing Company Wins Best Brewpub!
Brewery Vivant, The Schlafly Tap Room, Urban Chestnut Brewing Company and Ithaca Beer Company Taproom also winners
What's better than great beer? Great beer and great food, served side by side. That's just what you'll find at our 10 winners for Best Brewpub – establishments that brew their own beers and serve them alongside a stellar menu.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brewpub are as follows:
- Titletown Brewing Company - Green Bay, Wis.
- Brewery Vivant - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- The Schlafly Tap Room - St. Louis
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company - St. Louis
- Ithaca Beer Company Taproom - Ithaca, N.Y.
- TAPS Fish House and Brewery - Corona, Calif.
- Piece Brewery and Pizzeria - Chicago
- Revolution Brewing Brewpub - Chicago
- Founders Brewing Co. Taproom - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- 3 Floyds Brewpub - Munster, Ind.
A panel of experts picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Julia Herz (Brewers Association), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton (AleSharpton.com) were chosen based on their extensive beer knowledge and experience.
Additional nominees for the title of Best Brewpub included The Brewer's Art in Baltimore, Deschutes Portland Public House in Portland, Funky Buddha Brewery in Oakland Park, Magnolia Gastropub and Brewery in San Francisco, Melvin Brewing in Jackson Hole, Pizza Port Brewing Co. in Carlsbad, Russian River Brew Pub in Santa Rosa, Threes Brewing in Brooklyn, Wicked Weed Pub in Asheville and Wrecking Bar Brewpub in Atlanta.
10Best and USA TODAY extend their congratulations to all the winning brewpubs.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo