Great Lakes Brewing Company, Boxing Bear Brewing Co., Ecliptic Brewing and Brewery Vivant also winners
What's better than a craft brewery? A craft brewery with an on-premise bar where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a cold one. These 10 brewpubs, nominated by a panel of beer experts and voted as the best in the U.S. by our readers, serve their own house beers, often alongside guest taps and a menu of tasty food options.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brewpub are as follows:
- Titletown Brewing Co. - Green Bay, Wis.
- Great Lakes Brewing Company - Cleveland, Ohio
- Boxing Bear Brewing Co. - Albuquerque
- Ecliptic Brewing - Portland, Ore.
- Brewery Vivant - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Founders Brewing Co. - Grand Rapids, Mich.
- Austin Beer Garden Brewing Company - Austin
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company - St. Louis
- 12Degree Brewing - Louisville, Colo.
- Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour - Orlando
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Julia Herz (Brewers Association), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton (AleSharpton.com) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience in the American beer industry.
Congratulations to all these winning brewpubs!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo