What's better than a craft brewery? A craft brewery with an on-premise bar where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a cold one. These 10 brewpubs, nominated by a panel of beer experts and voted the best in the U.S. by our readers, serve their own house beers, often alongside guest taps and a menu of tasty food options.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brewpub are as follows:
- Collision Bend Brewing Company - Cleveland
- Hopstix - Chamblee, Ga.
- From the Earth Brewing Company - Roswell, Ga.
- Jolly Pumpkin Traverse City - Traverse City, Mich.
- Wrecking Bar Brewpub - Atlanta
- Ballast Point Little Italy - San Diego
- Forbidden Root Restaurant & Brewery - Chicago
- Foulmouthed Brewing - South Portland, Maine
- Urban Village Brewing Co. - Philadelphia
- Old Irving Brewing Co. - Chicago
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Ruth Berman (Bon Beer Voyage), Julia Herz (CraftBeer.com Beer & Food Course), Gary Monterosso (What’s On Tap), Jack Muldowney (The Hop Review) and Ale Sharpton were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the North American beer scene.
Congratulations to all these winning brewpubs!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo