Indiana brewpub serves pub grub with house-baked bread and pastries
What's better than a craft brewery? A craft brewery with an on-premise bar where you can sit back, relax and enjoy a cold one. These 10 brewpubs, nominated by a panel of beer experts and voted as the best in the U.S. by our readers, serve their own house beers, often alongside guest taps and a menu of tasty food options.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brewpub are as follows:
- 18th Street Brewery - Hammond, Ind.
- Old Irving Brewing Co. - Chicago
- Hopstix - Chamblee, Ga.
- Ocean Beach Brewery - San Diego
- Root Down Brewing Company - Phoenixville, Penn.
- Orono Brewing Company - Orono, Maine
- Urban Village Brewing Co. - Philadelphia
- Torched Hop - Atlanta
- Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats - Rehoboth Beach, Del.
- HighSide Brewing - Frisco, Colo.
A panel of experts (listed below) partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning brewpubs!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo