The Wines of Colorado, Grind, 520 Grill and Dillon Dam Brewery also winners
The open plains of Colorado are dotted with herds of American bison, commonly known as American buffalo. With meat leaner than beef, buffalo has become a popular alternative, appearing on burger menus across the state.
10Best and Sandwich America are looking for the best buffalo burger in the state, and to do so, 10Best editors joined forces with a local Colorado food writer and The Food Channel to nominate 20 worthy restaurants across the state. For the past four weeks, USA TODAY and 10Best readers have been voting daily for their favorites. It was a close race, but the results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Buffalo Burger in Colorado are as follows:
- The Buckhorn Exchange - Denver
- The Wines of Colorado - Cascade
- Grind - Glenwood Springs
- 520 Grill - Aspen
- Dillon Dam Brewery - Dillon
- Rueben's Burger Bistro - Boulder
- Back Door Grill - Steamboat Springs
- The Keg Lounge - Manitou Springs
- Crave Real Burgers - Multiple Locations
- Empire Burger - Breckenridge
Congratulations to all these winning burger joints!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo