Some auto shows look to the past in celebration of classic cars, while others set their sights on the future with cutting edge technology and the latest reveals. Hundreds of these events take place across the nation each year, so we've asked a panel of automotive experts to nominate their 20 favorites. Then we turned it over to you, our readers, to vote for your fave events.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Car Show are as follows:
- Back To The 50's - St. Paul
- Iola Car Show - Iola, Wis.
- Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance - Fernandina Beach, Fla.
- EyesOn Design - Grosse Pointe Shores, Mich.
- Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival - Hilton Head, S.C.
- The Elegance at Hershey - Hershey, Penn.
- Washington Auto Show - Washington, DC
- CES - Las Vegas
- New York International Auto Show - New York
- Los Angeles Auto Show - Los Angeles
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Eddie Alterman (Car and Driver) and John Davis (MotorWeek) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the automotive world.
Congratulations to all these winning events!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo