Best beach bar in the Caribbean? Soggy Dollar Bar!
BVI institution is a reader favorite
Nothing says "vacation" quite like sipping a tropical cocktail while digging your toes in the sand. The Caribbean could be called the beach bar capital of the world with countless places to sip the day away. We asked a panel of Caribbean travel experts to nominate their favorites, and for the past four weeks, our readers have been voting for their top picks.
The top 10 winners in the Best Caribbean Beach Bar category are as follows:
- Soggy Dollar Bar - Jost Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands
- Staniel Cay Yacht Club - Staniel Cay, Bahamas
- Catherine's Cafe - Antigua
- Pete's Pub & Gallery - Abaco, Bahamas
- Elvis' Beach Bar - Anguilla
- Umbrellas Beach Bar - Saint George's, Grenada
- Chat 'N' Chill - Great Exuma, Bahamas
- Nipper's Beach Bar & Grill - Abaco, Bahamas
- Da Conch Shack - Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Tony Macaroni's Conch Experience - Freeport, Bahamas
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Melanie Reffes and Chelle Koster Walton (10Best Local Expert) were chosen for their knowledge of the Caribbean.
Congratulations to all these winning beach bars!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo