Best Caribbean Beach Bar: Tamboo Bar & Seaside Grill
Jack's Shack, Nipper's Beach Bar & Grill, The Naked Fisherman and Elvis' Beach Bar also winners
Nothing says "vacation" quite like sipping a tropical cocktail while digging your toes in the sand. The Caribbean could be called the beach bar capital of the world with countless places to sip the day away.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Caribbean Beach Bar are as follows:
- Tamboo Bar & Seaside Grill - Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Jack's Shack - Grand Turk, Turks And Caicos Islands
- Nipper's Beach Bar & Grill - Abaco, Bahamas
- The Naked Fisherman - St. Lucia
- Elvis' Beach Bar - Anguilla
- Reggae Beach Bar & Grill - St. Kitts
- Da Conch Shack - Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Goatie’s Bar - Petit St. Vincent
- Le Petibonum - Martinique
- Sunset Bar and Grill - Sint Maarten
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Sarah Greaves-Gabbadon (JetSetSarah.com), Melanie Reffes and Chelle Koster Walton (10Best) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of Caribbean travel.
Congratulations to all these winning bars!
A note on Irma and Maria: The 2017 hurricane season greatly impacted the Caribbean, with hurricanes Irma and Maria leaving destruction in their wakes. Where some islands were able to bounce back quickly, recovery continues on others. Each of our nominees in this contest is either currently open to visitors or has an expected opening date in 2018.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo