Winning Italian restaurant is an Atlantic City restaurant
Gone are the days when eating at a casino meant braving a suspicious buffet. Gaming hotspots across the nation are attracting top culinary talent to a new generation of casino restaurants ranging from casual to fine dining.
The top 10 winners in the Best Casino Restaurant category are as follows:
- Capriccio - Resorts Casino Hotel - Atlantic City
- Umi Sushi & Oyster Bar - Pechanga Resort & Casino - Temecula, Calif.
- thirty-two - IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi, Miss.
- Andiamo Italian Steakhouse - The D Las Vegas
- Yardbird Southern Table & Bar - The Venetian Las Vegas
- TS Steakhouse - Turning Stone Resort Casino - Verona, N.Y.
- Top of the World - Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower - Las Vegas
- Atlantis Steakhouse - Atlantis Casino Resort Spa - Reno
- Triple 7 - Main Street Station - Las Vegas
- Orange Sky - Talking Stick Resort - Scottsdale, Ariz.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Steve Bourie (American Casino Guide), Lisa Robertson-Dziedzic (www.casinocenter.com) and Michael Shackleford (Wizardofodds.com) were chosen for their knowledge of the casino industry.
Congratulations to all these winning casino restaurants.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo