From Cirque du Soleil to magicians to stand-up comedians, the entertainment options in Las Vegas are second to none and a big part of what makes the city such a popular destination. Who puts on the best show in Sin City? That's what we asked our readers.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Las Vegas Show are as follows:
- Terry Fator: Who's The Dummy Now? - New York, New York Hotel and Casino
- Gwen Stefani – Just A Girl - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Penn & Teller - Rio Hotel & Casino
- Keith Urban Live - Las Vegas - Caesars Palace
- The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil - The Mirage
- Mat Franco Magic Reinvented Nightly - The LINQ
- Mystere by Cirque du Soleil - Treasure Island
- Shania Twain "Let's Go!" - Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Absinthe - Caesars Palace
- Blue Man Group Las Vegas - Luxor Hotel & Casino
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning shows!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo