Indiana’s beloved chicken and noodles (sometimes called Amish noodles) is a comfort food favorite made with just three main ingredients: chicken, egg noodles (often made from scratch) and mashed potatoes. It’s carb-heavy, hearty and nostalgic.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Chicken & Noodles in Indiana are as follows:
- 10 West - Cicero
- Covered Bridge Restaurant - Cayuga
- The Country Post - Huntington
- Blue Gate Restaurant & Bakery - Shipshewana
- Under the Arch Restaurant - Marshall
- Gray Brothers Cafeteria - Mooresville
- Das Dutchman Essenhaus - Middlebury
- Shipshewana Trading Place Auction Restaurant - Shipshewana
- Courtney's Kitchen - Noblesville
- Kopper Kettle Inn Restaurant - Morristown
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote..
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo