The popularity of cider as a beer alternative has exploded in recent years. According to Statista, there were more than 800 cider makers in the United States as of 2018.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Cidery are as follows:
- Milk & Honey Ciders - St. Joseph, Minnesota
- Diskin Cider - Nashville
- Waldschänke Ciders + Coffee - Denver
- One Tree Hard Cider - Spokane, Washington
- Cider Corps - Mesa, Arizona
- UrbanTree Cidery - Atlanta
- North Country Hard Cider - Rollinsford, New Hampshire
- Citizen Cider - Burlington, Vermont
- Ploughman Cider - Aspers, Pennsylvania
- Threadbare Cider and Mead - Pittsburgh
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning cideries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo