IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card voted runner-up
A good co-branded credit card can help you land free flights, hotel room stays or other travel perks, just by spending the money you'd normally spend anyway.
10Best asked a team of miles-and-points experts to nominate the 19 co-branded credit cards they feel are most worthwhile to American travelers based on redemption rates, travel perks and other benefits. Over the last 28 days, our readers have been casting ballots daily for their favorite nominee, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Co-Branded Credit Card are as follows:
- Wyndham Rewards Visa Card
- IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Amtrak Guest Rewards World MasterCard
- Virgin America Visa Signature Card
- Hyatt Credit Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
- Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Premier Card
- Club Carlson Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select MasterCard
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Brad Cohen (Thirsty Explorer), Matthew Klint (Live and Let's Fly) and Sean McQuay (NerdWallet) were chosen based on their expertise of reward travel.
Congratulations to all our winners, and be sure to keep this list handy as you plan your miles and points strategy.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo