JetBlue Plus Card comes in second place
Free flights, extra hotel room nights, upgrades and other travel perks – these are among the rewards for spending on a good co-branded credit card. 10Best editors teamed up with a panel of miles-and-points experts to nominate the best co-branded credit cards on the market that are most worthwhile to American travelers, based on perks, redemption rates and other benefits.
For the past four weeks, 10Best readers have been voting daily for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Co-Branded Credit Card are as follows:
- Wyndham Rewards Visa Card
- JetBlue Plus Card
- Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier Credit Card
- IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card
- Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card
- Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- Alaska Airlines Visa Signature
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card
- Hilton Honors Card from American Express
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Matthew Klint (Live and Let's Fly) and Kimberly Palmer (NerdWallet) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the loyalty landscape
Congratulations to all these reader favorite credit cards!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo