Brandy is making a comeback in popularity, thanks partly to renewed interest in classic cocktail recipes. The term "brandy" refers primarily to spirits distilled from wine, and more broadly to spirits distilled from fruits (also called eau de vie).
The top 10 winners in the category Best Brandy Distillery are as follows:
- Spirits of French Lick - West Baden Springs, Indiana
- Santa Fe Spirits - Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Tamworth Distilling - Tamworth, New Hampshire
- 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirits - Vail, Colorado
- Huber's Starlight Distillery - Starlight, Indiana
- Korbel - Guerneville, California
- Driftless Glen Distillery - Baraboo, Wisconsin
- Mastrogiannis Distillery - Lakewood, Washington
- Germain-Robin - Ukiah, California
- King’s Family Distillery - Sevierville, Tennessee
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning distilleries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo