Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us.
Gin gets its name from "Genievre," the French word for juniper. This globally popular spirit begins with a neutral base spirit distilled with an array of botanicals–not just juniper berries these days–to give it its distinct aroma and flavor profile.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Craft Gin Distillery are as follows:
- Revivalist Spirits - Elverson, Pennsylvania
- Barr Hill - Montpelier, Vermont
- Gray Whale Gin - Sebastopol, California
- McClintock Distilling - Frederick, Maryland
- New Columbia Distillers - Washington, DC
- Long Road Distillers - Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Griffo Distillery - Petaluma, California
- Watershed Distillery - Columbus, Ohio
- Sipsong Spirits - Windsor, California
- 10 Torr Distilling and Brewing - Reno, Nevada
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning distilleries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo