A killer cocktail calls for killer ingredients, and that applies to more than just the booze. The craft distilling movement has buoyed a similar wave of companies hand-crafting their own lines of cocktail bitters, tonics, mixers, syrups and sipping vinegars, all with an eye toward elevating the cocktail experience.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Craft Mixer are as follows:
- Strongwater - Denver
- Element Shrub - Arlington, Va.
- Bitter Girl Bitters - Petaluma, Calif.
- Monarch Bitters - Petaluma, Calif.
- 18.21 Bitters - Atlanta
- Shrub & Co - Sacramento
- Scrappy's Bitters - Seattle
- Bittermilk - Charleston, S.C.
- PROOF Old Fashioned Cocktail Syrup - Decatur, Ga.
- The Bitter End - Santa Fe
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning craft mixers!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo