The American craft whiskey scene has really come into its own over the past few years, expanding beyond the traditional Tennessee and Kentucky bourbons to include ryes, single malts, blends and white whiskeys made with a combination of old-world and new-school techniques.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Craft Whiskey Distillery are as follows:
- Ironroot Republic - Denison, Texas
- Limestone Branch - Lebanon, Kentucky
- Breckenridge Distillery - Breckenridge, CO
- Belfour Spirits - Dallas, Texas
- Wigle Whiskey Distillery - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Wyoming Whiskey - Kirby, WY
- Traverse City Whiskey Co. - Traverse City, Mich.
- Blaum Bros. Distilling Co. - Galena, Illinois
- Redwood Empire Whiskey - Graton, California
- Treaty Oak Distilling - Dripping Springs, Texas
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning distilleries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo