Gone are the days when fixed seating meals in a single dining room are your only option aboard cruise ships. Modern cruisers enjoy their choice of several restaurants–over two dozen aboard some of the bigger mega-ships, cooking classes, creative menus and dishes created by some of the world's top chefs. Our readers voted these 10 cruise ships as the best bets for discerning foodies.
The top 10 winners in the Best Cruise Ship for Dining category are as follows:
- Royal Princess - Princess Cruises
- Carnival Horizon - Carnival Cruise Lines
- Viking Star - Viking Ocean Cruises
- Viking Sea - Viking Ocean Cruises
- Carnival Vista - Carnival Cruise Lines
- Star Pride - Windstar Cruises
- MSC Seaside - MSC Cruises
- Azamara Journey - Azamara Club Cruises
- Koningsdam - Holland America Line
- Norwegian Bliss - Norwegian Cruise Line
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Don and Heidi Bucolo (EatSleepCruise.com), Carrie Finley Bajak (CruiseBuzz.net), Danielle Fear (Cruise Miss), Sherry Laskin (CruiseMaven.com), Jason Leppert (Popular Cruising), Chris Owen, Doug Parker (Cruise Radio) and Ming Tappin (Your Cruise Coach) were chosen for their knowledge of the cruising industry.
Congratulations to all these winning foodie friendly cruise ships.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo