Wisconsin destination voted best for autumn color
The kids are back in school, temperatures are starting to drop and Mother Nature's gearing up for her annual spectacle of fall color. 'Tis the season for leaf-peeping.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Destination for Fall Foliage are as follows:
- Door County - Wisconsin
- White Mountains - New Hampshire
- Finger Lakes - New York
- Pocono Mountains - Pennsylvania
- Upper Peninsula - Michigan
- Okanagan Valley - British Columbia
- Catskills - New York
- Hocking Hills - Ohio
- Green Mountains - Vermont
- Jackson County - North Carolina
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning fall foliage destinations!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo