Our four-legged friends love a good day at the beach just as much as we do, and that's why 10Best teamed up with BringFido to nominate the 20 most dog-friendly beaches in the nation.
For the past four weeks, 10Best readers have been voting daily for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Dog Friendly Beach are as follows:
- Montrose Dog Beach - Chicago
- Wildwood Dog Beach - Wildwood, N.J.
- Bald Head Island - Bald Head Island, N.C.
- Rosie's Dog Beach - Long Beach, Calif.
- First Landing State Park Beach - Virginia Beach
- Long Beach Peninsula - Long Beach, Wash.
- Huntington Dog Beach - Huntington Beach, Calif.
- Cannon Beach - Cannon Beach, Ore.
- Double Bluff Beach - South Whidbey Island, Wash.
- Jupiter Dog Beach - Jupiter, Fla.
Congratulations to all our winning dog beaches! Remember to visit 10Best.com daily to vote in new Readers' Choice contests.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo