The Polynesian Cultural Center wins with kids
10Best readers choose Oahu attraction as best for families
Hawaiian culture holds a special place for ohana (family), and kids of all ages will find plenty to do on the islands. From beaches and water sports to volcanoes and sacred cultural sites, Hawaii’s wealth of family-centric activities and attractions make it a favorite for travelers with children in tow.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Family Attraction in Hawaii are as follows:
- The Polynesian Cultural Center - Oahu
- Old Lahaina Luau - Maui
- Fair Wind Snorkel Cruise - Big Island
- Submarine Scooters - Oahu
- Waikiki Beach Services Outrigger Canoe Surfing
- Atlantis Submarines - Multiple Locations
- The Umauma Experience - Big Island
- Moniz Family Surf - Honolulu
- Kamaka Ukulele Factory - Honolulu
- Maui Ocean Center - Maui
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning attractions!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo