This is the second win for Memphis favorite
In today's travel landscape dotted with sparkling new resorts and ultra-modern skyscraper hotels, a bit of history is often welcome. Each of these classic lodgings has witnessed a great deal of history, and each has held true to its historic roots and unique sense of place.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Historic Hotel are as follows:
- The Peabody Memphis - Memphis
- Mission Inn Hotel & Spa - Riverside Calif.
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem - Bethlehem, Penn.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa - Point Clear, Ala.
- The Hermitage Hotel - Nashville
- Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island, Mich.
- French Lick Resort - French Lick, Ind.
- The Jefferson Hotel - Richmond, Va.
- The Francis House - Calistoga, Calif.
- Wentworth Mansion - Charleston
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning historic hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo