This is the third straight win for The Peabody Hotel
Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Please check individual hotel websites for the latest updates.
In today's travel landscape dotted with sparkling new resorts and ultra-modern skyscraper hotels, a bit of history is often welcome. Each of these classic lodgings, nominated for the title of Best Historic Hotel by a panel of hotel experts, has witnessed a great deal of history, and each has held true to its historic roots and unique sense of place.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Historic Hotel are as follows:
- The Peabody Memphis - Memphis
- Historic Hotel Bethlehem - Bethlehem, Penn.
- Grand Hotel Golf Resort & Spa - Point Clear, Ala.
- Mission Inn Hotel & Spa - Riverside, Calif.
- The Francis House - Calistoga, Calif.
- Deer Path Inn - Lake Forest, Ill.
- Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island, Mich.
- The Hermitage Hotel - Nashville
- Congress Hall - Cape May, N.J.
- The Langham, Huntington - Pasadena, Calif.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo