You don’t need a passport to have a traditional Christmas market experience. Christmas markets are a holiday tradition from Europe brought over to North America by immigrants who moved across the Atlantic. Today, cities and towns across the country host holiday markets inspired by those of Germany, complete with traditional food, music and holiday treats.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Holiday Market are as follows:
- Peoples Gas Holiday Market - Pittsburgh
- Nutcracker Market - Houston
- Candlelight Shopping - Haddonfield, New Jersey
- Christkindlmarket Chicago - Chicago
- Downtown Holiday Market - Washington, DC
- Christmas Village in Philadelphia - Philadelphia
- Bethlehem Christkindlmarkt - Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Georgetown Christmas Market - Georgetown, Colorado
- European Christmas Market - St. Paul
- MADE SOUTH Holiday Market
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning holiday markets!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo