Pull up a stool, and look over our nominees for Best Hotel Bar. 10Best recruited a panel of cocktail and hotel experts to select 20 nominees based on considerations like skill level of the mixologists, ambience, food menus, signature cocktails and happy hours. Then we turned it over to you! Our readers have been voting for their favorites for the past four weeks, and now the results are in!
The top 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Bar are as follows:
- Refinery Rooftop at the Refinery Hotel - New York
- Off the Record at The Hay-Adams - Washington
- The Sazerac Bar at The Roosevelt New Orleans
- Driftwood Room at Hotel deLuxe - Portland, Ore.
- Redwood Room at the Clift Hotel - San Francisco
- The Driskill Bar at The Driskill - Austin
- The Broken Shaker at Freehand Miami
- Proof on Main at 21C Museum Hotel - Louisville
- Bemelmans Bar at The Carlyle - New York
- Quill at The Jefferson - Washington
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Morgan Greenhalgh (TheDrinkBlog), Talia Kleinplatz (Two For The Bar), Eric Grossman, Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Roxanne Genier (LuxeInACity), Gerrish Lopez, Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) and Yasmin Pullman (Luxury Travel Diary) were chosen based on their culinary travel experience.
Additional nominated bars included 39 Degrees at Sky Hotel in Aspen, Bar Marmont at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood, Carousel Bar & Lounge at Hotel Monteleone in New Orleans, The Clocktower at The New York EDITION, Clyde Common at Ace Hotel in Portland, The Elephant Bar at The NoMad Hotel in New York, The Hawthorne at Hotel Commonwealth in Boston, LILT Lounge at the EPIC Hotel in Miami, Sable Kitchen & Bar at Hotel Palomar Chicago and The Spare Room at The Hollywood Roosevelt in Los Angeles.
Congratulations to all our winning bars!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo