America's best hotel restaurant? Readers say Monkitail!
Bardot Brasserie, Jiko - The Cooking Place, é by José Andrés and Chefs Club in top five
Some of America's best restaurants helmed by talented and often award-winning chefs can be found within hotels and resorts from coast to coast. We asked a panel of hotel and travel experts to nominate their favorite hotel restaurants, and for the past four weeks our readers have been voting for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Restaurant are as follows:
- Monkitail - Diplomat Beach Resort - Hollywood, Fla.
- Bardot Brasserie - Aria Resort & Casino - Las Vegas
- Jiko - The Cooking Place - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Orlando, Fla.
- é by José Andrés - The Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas
- Chefs Club - St. Regis - Aspen, Colo.
- Immigrant Restaurant - The American Club - Kohler, Wis.
- Lacroix - The Rittenhouse - Philadelphia
- Orchids at Palm Court - Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Joël Robuchon - MGM Grand - Las Vegas
- La Mer - Halekulani - Honolulu
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Claire Endean-Cance (Luxury Travel Diary), Eric Grossman, Gerrish Lopez, Eileen Ogintz (Taking the Kids), Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) and Nancy Trejos (USA TODAY) were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of the hotel scene across the nation.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo