Best hotel restaurant? Readers choose The Bazaar by José Andrés
Winning L.A. restaurant specializes in Spanish tapas
Some of America's best restaurants helmed by talented and often award-winning chefs can be found within hotels and resorts from coast to coast.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Restaurant are as follows:
- The Bazaar by José Andrés at the SLS Beverly Hills - Los Angeles
- Circa 1886 at the Wentworth Mansion - Charleston
- Monkitail at the Diplomat Beach Resort - Hollywood, Fla.
- Torali at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
- Joël Robuchon at the MGM Grand - Las Vegas
- Le Cirque at the Bellagio - Las Vegas
- Vivace at the Park Hyatt Aviara - Carlsbad, Calif.
- Le Sirenuse Miami at the Four Seasons Hotel The Surf Club - Miami
- SingleThread Farm Restaurant at SingleThread Farms - Healdsburg, Calif.
- EDGE Restaurant & Bar at the Four Seasons Hotel Denver
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Eric Grossman, Gerrish Lopez, Eileen Ogintz (Taking the Kids) and Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) were chosen based on their knowledge of the American hotel and restaurant scene.
Congratulations to all these winning restaurants!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo