The Vagabond Hotel Named Best Hotel Under $150!
These 10 hotels won't break the bank
Accommodations are a necessary cost when it comes to travel, but a hotel doesn't have to blow through your budget, nor should you have to stay in a drab, personality-less room in order to save. These 10 boutique hotels, inns and B&Bs from around the nation -- nominated by a panel of budget travel experts and voted to the top by 10Best readers – let you stay in style and comfort, all with rooms starting at under $150 a night.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Hotel Under $150 are as follows:
- The Vagabond Hotel - Miami
- Casa Pellegrino Boutique Hotel - Hollywood, Fla.
- Elk Cove Inn - Elk, Calif.
- The Sono Chicago - Chicago
- The Boots Court-Motel - Carthage, Mo.
- ACME Hotel Company - Chicago
- Del Marcos Hotel - Palm Springs, Calif.
- Avenue Inn Bed and Breakfast - New Orleans
- Boulder Adventure Lodge - Boulder, Colo.
- The Georgetown Inn - Seattle
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Nora Dunn (The Professional Hobo), Anna Hider (Roadtrippers) and Kim Orlando (TravelingMom) were chosen based on their extensive knowledge of budget travel in the United States.
Additional nominees for Best Hotel Under $150 included 17 Hundred 90 Inn, Alpenhof Bed & Breakfast, Blue Door on Baltimore, El Rey Inn, Hotel Z, Inn on the Mexican War Streets, Longman & Eagle, M Resort, Sweet Dreams B&B and Thornton Inn.
Congratulations to all our winning hotels!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo