North America's Best Ice Skating Rink: Rideau Canal Skateway!
The Boston Common Frog Pond takes second place
Throughout North America, the winter season offers the opportunity for travelers swap flip flops for ice skates and glide across the frozen water. These 10 winners, voted the best by our readers, span the continent, from the Rocky Mountains of Canada and Colorado to the Big Apple. Did your favorite make the list?
The top 10 winners in the category Best Ice Skating Rink are as follows:
- Rideau Canal Skateway - Ottawa, Ontario
- The Boston Common Frog Pond - Boston
- The Rink at Bryant Park - New York
- Wollman Rink in Central Park - New York
- Union Square Ice Rink - San Francisco
- Half Dome Village Ice Rink - Yosemite National Park
- ICE at Discovery Green - Houston
- Keystone Lake - Keystone, Colo.
- The Ice Rink at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest - Philadelphia
Congratulations to all these winning skating rinks!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo