Indiana is more diverse than postcards of its corn-stubbled landscape would have you believe. Whether in Indianapolis, the state's largest city, or small towns like Columbus, Hoosier hospitality permeates the state.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Indiana Attraction are as follows:
- Brown County State Park - Nashville
- Holiday World & Splashin' Safari - Santa Claus
- Children's Museum of Indianapolis - Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Museum of Art - Indianapolis
- Conner Prairie Interactive History Park - Fishers
- Victory Field - Indianapolis
- Eiteljorg Museum - Indianapolis
- Indiana Dunes State Park & National Lakeshore - Chesterton
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Jessica Nunemaker (Little Indiana), Travis Seward (10Best) and Skyler Wagoner were chosen based on their knowledge and experience of travel in Indiana.
Congratulations to all these winning attractions!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo