Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Contact individual airports for the latest updates.
Spending time at the airport is an inevitable part of most travel experiences, and the quality of the airport itself can make a big difference. Passenger satisfaction at North American airports is on the rise, according to recent studies by JD Power, and these 10 large airports across the continent (each serving more than 12 million passengers annually) are leading the charge.
The top 10 winners in the category Best Large Airport are as follows:
- Denver International Airport - Denver, Colorado
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport - Atlanta, Georgia
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - New Orleans, Louisiana
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport - Dallas, Texas
- Orlando International Airport - Orlando, Florida
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - Seattle, Washington
- Nashville International Airport - Nashville, Tennessee
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport - Detroit, Michigan
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - Washington, DC
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport - Austin, Texas
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning airports!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo