From F1 and NASCAR to IndyCar and IMSA sportscar racing, motorsports offer high octane thrills in spades, as drivers push themselves and their vehicles to the limits. High speeds, tight corners and cars just inches apart trying to overtake the competition combine to create a nail-biting experience where high-speed crashes aren’t uncommon.
The ten best motorsports races are as follows:
- Indy 500 - Indianapolis
- Mobil 1 Twelve Hours of Sebring - Sebring, Fla.
- SCORE Baja 1000 - Baja California, Mexico
- Motul Petit Le Mans - Atlanta
- King of the Hammers - Johnson Valley, California
- United States Grand Prix - Austin
- Maxxis Tires “Casey Folks” Vegas to Reno - Las Vegas
- Bristol Dirt Race - Bristol Motor Speedway
- Daytona 500 - Daytona, Fla.
- BFGoodrich Tires Mint 400 - Las Vegas
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning races!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo