NASCAR uses nearly 30 tracks around North America for its Monster Energy Cup Series, Xfinity Series and Camping World Truck Series races. USA TODAY 10Best wanted to know which tracks offer the best fan experience, so we asked our readers to vote for their favorites.
After four weeks of daily voting, the results are in! The top 10 winners in the category Best NASCAR Track of 2017 are as follows:
- Watkins Glen International - Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- Martinsville Speedway - Ridgeway, Va.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway - Concord, N.C.
- Eldora Speedway - New Weston, Ohio
- Texas Motor Speedway - Fort Worth, Texas
- Bristol Motor Speedway - Bristol, Tenn.
- Michigan International Speedway - Brooklyn, Mich.
- Daytona International Speedway - Daytona, Fla.
- Richmond Raceway - Richmond, Va.
- Darlington Raceway - Darlington, S.C.
Congratulations to these winning racetracks, and keep this list handy next time you're feeling a need for speed!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo