Craft breweries are opening in record numbers in the United States, hundreds each year. USA TODAY 10Best wants to find the best new breweries in the country, ones founded in the past three years (since the beginning of 2016), so we asked a panel of beer experts to nominate their favorites. For the past four weeks, 10Best readers have been voting for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Brewery are as follows:
- Wild Leap Brew Co. - LaGrange, Ga.
- Eagle Park Brewing Company - Milwaukee
- Bonesaw Brewing Co. - Glassboro, N.J.
- Brink Brewing Co. - Cincinnati
- Original Pattern Brewing Company - Oakland
- Stonecloud Brewing Company - Oklahoma City
- Masthead Brewing Company - Cleveland
- Cinderlands Beer Co. - Pittsburgh
- Ancillary Fermentation - Raleigh-Durham, N.C.
- Zillicoah Beer Co. - Woodfin, N.C.
A panel of experts (listed below) partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning breweries who are off to a great start.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo