Craft breweries are opening in record numbers in the United States, hundreds each year. USA TODAY 10Best wanted to find the best new breweries in the country, ones founded in the past three years (since the beginning of 2017), so we asked our readers to vote for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Brewery are as follows:
- Roaring Table Brewing Co - Lake Zurich, Ill.
- 1840 Brewing Company - Milwaukee
- Vitamin Sea Brewing - Weymouth, Mass.
- Primitive Beer - Longmont, Colo.
- DSSOLVR - Asheville, N.C.
- Elder Pine Brewing & Blending Co - Gaithersburg, Md.
- Axe and Arrow Brewery - Glassboro, N.J.
- Unseen Creatures Brewing & Blending - Miami
- Channel Marker Brewing - Beverly, Mass.
- Branch & Bone Artisan Ales - Dayton, Ohio
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning breweries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo