Note from 10Best: Someday, we'll all be ready to pack our suitcases again and head out on our next adventures. In the meantime, we'll keep supporting the places that inspire us. Contact individual businesses for the latest updates.
Craft breweries are opening in record numbers in the United States, hundreds each year. USA TODAY 10Best wanted to find the best new breweries in the country, ones founded in the past three years (since the beginning of 2018), so we asked our readers to vote for their favorites.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Brewery are as follows:
- The Seed: A Living Beer Project - Atlantic City, New Jersey
- Fire Maker Brewing Company - Atlanta
- Boss Rambler Beer Club - Bend, Oregon
- Torch & Crown Brewing Company - New York
- The Good Society - Seattle
- Young Blood Beer Company - Madison, Wisconsin
- Red Clover Ale Company - Brandon, Vermont
- Walt & Whitman Brewing Company - Saratoga Springs, New York
- Corporate Ladder Brewing - Palmetto, Florida
- The Drowned Lands - Warwick, New York
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning breweries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo