The country now has more than 2,000 craft distilleries. With so many distilleries opening up each year, we decided to highlight some of the best on the scene.
We asked a panel of experts to nominate 20 of the best new craft distilleries in the USA, each opened in the past three years. Our readers then voted for their favorites, and the results are in.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Craft Distillery are as follows:
- City Gate Spirits - St. Augustine, FL
- Wonderland Distilling Co. - Muskegon, MI
- Log Still Distillery - New Haven, KY
- Plank Road Distillery - Plymouth, WI
- End of Days Distillery - Wilmington, NC
- Axe Handle Distilling - Pennington Gap, VA
- Blackland Distillery - Fort Worth, TX
- Fast Penny Spirits - Seattle, WA
- Asbury Park Distilling - Asbury Park, NJ
- Barber Lee Spirits - Petaluma, CA
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning distilleries!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo