Winning food hall occupies the historic Schmidt Brewery
Food halls are one of the biggest trends on the culinary landscape, with an estimated 180 across the U.S. (according to Cushman & Wakefield). With new options opening every month, 10Best wanted to know which new food halls–opened in the last year–are the best in the U.S. So we asked our readers to vote for their favorites from a pool of 20 nominees.
The top 10 winners in the Best New Food Hall category are as follows:
- Keg and Case West 7th Market - St. Paul
- Legacy Food Hall - Plano, Texas
- Morgan Street Food Hall & Market - Raleigh, N.C.
- Finn Hall - Houston
- La Centrale - Miami
- Riverside Food Lab - Riverside, Calif.
- Little Italy Food Hall - San Diego
- Auction House Market - New Orleans
- Revolutsia - Wichita
- Pythian Market - New Orleans
Congratulations to all these winning food halls!License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo