Jersey's The Asbury Claims Best New Hotel Title!
Hotel Emma in San Antonio takes runner-up spot
10Best editors teamed up with a panel of hotel experts to hand-pick 20 of the best hotel openings in the past year. We turned this list of nominees over to our readers, who have been voting daily for their favorites for the past four weeks.
The top 10 winners in the category Best New Hotel are as follows:
- The Asbury - Asbury Park, N.J.
- Hotel Emma - San Antonio
- Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Spa - Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Spicer Mansion - Mystic, Conn.
- 21c Museum Hotel Lexington - Lexington, Ky.
- The Inn at Newport Ranch - Fort Bragg, Calif.
- Four Seasons Resort Oahu at Ko Olina - Kapolei, Hawaii
- The Watergate Hotel - Washington
- The Beekman - New York
- Ace Hotel New Orleans - New Orleans
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to picked the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote. Experts Marla Cimini (USA TODAY), Eric Grossman (USA TODAY), Gerrish Lopez and Christopher Parr (Pursuitist) were chosen based on their expertise in the world of leisure travel in the United States.
Other hotels nominated in this category included Ace Hotel Pittsburgh; EAST, Miami; Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown; Four Seasons Resort Lanai; LondonHouse Chicago; Marmara Park Avenue; Montage Palmetto Bluff; The Restoration; Treasure Island Beach Resort and V Palm Springs.
10Best extends our congratulations to all the winning hotels and resorts.License the 10Best Readers' Choice Award Logo